- Now Appearing in the Knowledge Center:
- Executive and Leadership Roles in Dealing With Disruptive/Abrasive Faculty and Managerial Behavior
- How Inclusive Is Diversity?
- What About Working Fathers?
- What’s at Stake in the Election?
The Higher Ed Workplace Blog
- Washington Update (October 18, 2012)
- Congress Adjourns for Fall Recess and Passes Short-Term Continuing Resolution
- CUPA-HR Joins Comments on IRS Guidance on “Safe Harbor” Methods and Determining Full-Time Employees Under the ACA
- E-Verify Extension and Program Changes, Congress Gets More Serious About Addressing Immigration Issues
- USCIS Begins to Issue DACA Cards and Updates FAQs for Employers
- Legal Watch (October 18, 2012)
- 2012-13 U.S. Supreme Court Term Opens With University Sex Harassment, Race in Admissions Cases on Docket
- College Mailroom Supervisor Obtains $300,000 Verdict in ADA Drug Testing Case
- Transgender Job Applicant Fails in Sex Discrimination Case Where There Was No Evidence Decision Maker Knew of Plaintiff’s Protected Status
- School District Employee Fails in First Amendment Retaliatory Discharge Claim Where Whistle Blowing Comments Were Job Related and Therefore Not Protected as First Amendment Speech
- NLRB Continues to Wrestle With Facebook Firings, Now Ruling That Not All Terminations for Job-Related Facebook Postings Violate the NLRA